Saturday, February 11, 2017


Good morning Square Dancers, as many of you may already know I am on my 4th go of antibiotics, which are supposed to help with the elimination of this ailment I have been trying to shake for the last three or four months, while continuing our regular scheduled of events. So far these antibiotics have not been successful, and I still continue to bark and cough to a point to where my stomach turns. All our friends tell me I need rest, so for once in my life I will do just that. Therefore tomorrow afternoon's Cookie Club is canceled as of now. I am sorry to have to do this, firstly, because it doesn't fit my style to cancel, but this time I will lay my style aside, and secondly because I don't feel I can give you a first rate program while in this condition.

At this time I will see how I feel Sunday before I decide whether or not to cancel Adams Aces for Monday evening so keep an eye on the Blog.

Thank you for understanding my situation and if I don't take this rest away from microphone, I don't want to think what the next step might be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment