Sunday, February 26, 2017

COOKIE CLUB SUNDAY

Wow, it's Sunday once again, a little cooler this morning than yesterday but much dryer, which is good. I think it should be good driving to get to the Cookie Club this afternoon, where we can enjoy the following program. Today's program will cover all or as many Advanced Calls I can cover with emphases on the following Call Variations. "Motivate","Scoot Back 1 & 1/2", "Scoot Back 1/2 & 1", "Split Circulate 1&1/2 (Column)", "Follow Your Neighbour The Windmill (Right)", "Mix The Windmill (Right) or (Left)", " Split Recycle from a Column", "Remake The Thar", "Reverse Remake The Setup", "My Surprise". I hope this makes for an interesting afternoon.
Of course tomorrow we are back at Adams Aces for some A1 Dancing and cover some of the variations we have been working on.
That's about all I have for this morning, so take care of yourself and each other and I'll see you on the Dance Floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment