Monday, February 27, 2017

ADAMS ACES DAY AT LAST

Good almost noon but not quite, no I didn't sleep in and yes I am feeling a great better than I have over the past month. 

At long last it's Adams Aces Day, and seeing that it has been a very long lay off with PD days, Family Day, Sick Caller Day, and goodness knows what other days were involved, tonight we will get too it for sure. I hope we can cover all the A1 Calls from the Standard Application Formations and work in most of the Calls on the Plus List, which may have also slipped off into the grey zone of our minds. If time allows and I don't frazzle your minds, we'll look at a mystery Call.

We sure hope everyone is well health-wise, or at least on the road to being well, as we start to enter the almost Spring weather pattern ( almost is the key word)
Take care of yourself and each other and I'll see you on the Dance Floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment