Thursday, February 16, 2017

THURSDAY AFTERNOON FEB.16 2017

Yes it's actually me, actually alive, and actually feeling quite a lot better than two weeks ago and before twenty goes of some Antibiotic pills, lots of lemons and water, and No (Zero) Square Dance Calling. Thank you all for your well wishes I think they actually really helped me along.

The Plan as of now is that we will return to the Cookie Club Sunday Feb.19th. so if you read this, please pass it on, I will post the Program either Saturday evening or Sunday morning. The weather forecast for Sunday is +6 C. but somehow I don't think we have to worry about cutting the grass just yet.

Monday Feb. 20th is Family Day so all the schools are closed and therefore no Adams' Aces.

Take care of yourself and each other and I'll see you at the Cookie Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment