Friday, May 5, 2017

FRIDAY MORE RAIN

Wow! How wet can it get? Rain, rain and more rain, too wet to play golf, too wet to hit golf balls, too wet to cut grass, too wet for BBQing. Good day to stay inside and look out the window at all the puddles, saturated lawns, flowing ditches, and when that becomes boring in 20 seconds, pick up a pencil and paper and sketch yourself a picture.

I just went for a little drive along by the mighty Ottawa and I can tell you, that's the highest I've ever seen it, almost up to the soccer fields at the bottom of Larch, and over the road at Trim Road going to Petrie Island, and I think Petrie Island is completely under water.

There is not much we can do but wait for the rain to stop and the flood to subside and the sun returns along with a breeze to help dry things out. We hope you are high and dry with no flooding issues. Take care of yourself and each other and I'll see you when I'm older.


No comments:

Post a Comment