Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tuesday June 20th

Hi, there I bet you have wondered if this old Caller has fallen off the stage, or just got lost in a normal life's comings and goings, which is of course true. Playing a bunch of golf between rain showers, getting ready to go to Peeps Pond and trying to get in a few sketches here & there when I get the chance. We hope the summer is going well with you, and that you are enjoying every second of it. Since I can't show you a video of my golf games, and you likely don't want to hear me sing, all I can offer you is a few of my latest sketches. You don't have to look at them if you don't want to I just put them up here for something to do. I'll likely write again when I get to Peeps Pond so until then enjoy the summer.
 



I'll see you when I'm older.

No comments:

Post a Comment