Sunday, March 10, 2019

NO COOKIE CLUB TODAY

Good snowy Sunday morning to you, and just so you know, I am now sure that Mother Nature does not really care much for this old Caller and our attempts to hold Sunday afternoon Cookie Clubs. Looking at the weather forecast for the rest of the day, it is far wiser to stay at home in the warmth and comfort, and off the roads where visibility is poor, danger of being in an accident or in the ditch is just ahead, just to go Square Dancing. Accompanian the weather I still have the cold and cough, and sore back, so although the weather is my reason for canceling my need for rest is a contributing factor.
Therefore Cookie Club is Canceled for today, we will try again for next Sunday. Thank you for your understanding.

Adams Aces is closed tomorrow evening due to March Break.
Have a good week take care of yourself and each other and I'll see you on the Dance Floor when the weather is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment