Saturday, April 20, 2019

GOOD FRIDAY AT THE FORGE

Yep, yesterday was Good Friday, and it was a good Friday to be at the forge although, there was a significant amount of rain, the forge was working fine. We managed to turn out a good sized Bolo Tie with an anvil plug welded in the centre, which will match the Belt Buckle I made last week. However, some people think it is much too large for me, so I might have to do some adjustments to the size, but that will remain to be seen. I found a drill bit which was all rusty in my neighbours driveway and figured it would be sure to create a flat tire on her car, so I picked it up put it in my pocket thinking I might be able to make something useful out of it. In the afternoon we turned it into a small knife with a steel handle, our first but not last attempt at knife making. 


All said and done we had a great day, except we missed Brother George, who was away today but will be back next Friday.
Square Dancers remember The Cookie Club is closed tomorrow Easter Sunday and Adams Aces is closed Easter Monday, so in my spare time I am working out some C1 choreography which we may try following The Cookie Club on the 28th of April. Maybe!
Happy Easter and take care of yourself and each other and I'll see you on the dance floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment