Saturday, February 2, 2019

FRIDAY AT THE FORGE





HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY TO YOU! 
If I were a Groundhog I would not be coming out of my hole today, because it is -20 C outside. 
I can now say the power hammer that my brother Dave has built completely, starting with an idea and turning that idea into what is now a fully functional working piece of machinery that will transform a piece of hot steel into any shape you desire, and sure saves the arm. Thank you Dave! If you need one for your shop just give me a shout and we'll see what we can do for you.
I'm still working on my forge welding, but so far we only have had minimal to no success, however, we will keep trying and we will definitely get success eventually.

Square Dancers this afternoon Frosty Fling 2:00 - 4:30 PM at St. Pats High School, on Alta Vista, Geoff Clarke and Bob Summers, Calling and Gerry Sawtell cueing Rounds. Tomorrow is our Callers Meeting, and Monday is Adams Aces, so lots going on. Winterlude started yesterday in the City with lot of things to do there as well.
Take care of yourself and each other and I'll see you on the Dance Floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment