Saturday, January 12, 2019

FRIDAY AT THE FORGE

Good Saturday morning to you and it is very cold here in our town, with a temperature of - 24 C, which is 11 F degrees below Zero the other way.
Yesterday was another very quick day at the forge, we started about 9:00 am and what seemed to be  an hour later, it was 2:00pm and time to clean up and head for home. Brother #1 was working on the power hammer which is a remarkable piece of equipment, Brother #2 was working on the lathe making parts for the power hammer and the gyroscope, whilst I was making a braided twist for a poker handle at the forge and anvil. I don't know time can zip by so fast.

Tonight is Mississippi Squares Halfway Dance and I hope to see you all there. 
Tomorrow Sunday is The Cookie Club, and Monday is Adams Aces, so there is lot,s of Dancing coming up.

I have to run now because I slept in and have to make up some time. 
Take care of yourself and each other and I'll see you on the Dance floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment