Monday, December 10, 2018

ADAMS ACES CHRISTMAS PARTY

Good morning, did you know tonight is Adams Aces Christmas Party? Well, yes it is! We hope everyone can make it out, if you are not spending some time in warmer climates, or ill. We'll dance for a while and then sit around for a little while and enjoy some comradery, and some food.

Last week I forgot to look at a request of "Don't Turn The Star" on the call "Chain Reaction" so we will look at that tonight, along with a review of "Motivate" and the Christmas present "Scoot Chain Thru".

Someone asked me if I wasn't drawing anymore because of being at the Forge on Friday, the answer is yes I still draw. just not every day. Yesterday we didn't have the Cookie Club so I took a little time in the afternoon and sketched up this old Cowboy.


Take Care of yourself and each other and I'll see you on the Dance Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment