Thursday, December 13, 2018

VILLAGE SQUARES CHRISTMAS PARTY LAST NIGHT

Good morning and let me tell you it is a cool one outside this morning at - 15 C, feeling like -23 C, and I start in Frank Ryan in a couple of hours so I had better get a move on. Last night at the Village Squares was so good, quite a few former members joining us for the pot-luck and some even got on the floor and danced. Thank you to all for your support of Square Dancing and the Village Squares, I always said, "once a Village Square always a Village Square", I'm sure Joe and Evelyn will have the pictures up on the web site very soon. Also Thank you to Dave & Marie Currie for sharing the Program with us, and to the Club and the Plus Dancers for your generosity, it is greatly appreciated.

Cookie Club will Dance Sunday afternoon and it looks like it will be sunny and warmer than this morning. Take care of yourself and each other and I'll see you on the Dance Floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment